Give Choices to Your Customers
In today’s world, everyone wants choices, they want information and they want it fast and in a variety of ways. Studies have shown that companies can build customer loyalty by giving them choices in how they receive their communications.
These modern communication options are available to you and they don’t require changes to your existing system or a large upfront investment. They are simple and easy to implement without a big commitment from your staff.
Our powerful communication engine gives your customers the ability to self-enroll and choose their desired method of communication. Traditional printed statements, SMS Text, IVR options, HTML customizable email and online payments via web or text are available.
- SMS is the fastest, most reliable way to reach anyone, anywhere in the world at any time. It’s immediate, interactive and intimate, which is why it works so well for businesses of all sizes.
- 90% of text messages are read within three minutes of being received. Common ways to use text messages are:
- Your bill from ABC company is $xxx Please reply P to pay
- You have an appointment at
- You have important mail in your mailbox today, confirm you received by replying C
- HTML customizable email
Streamline your workflow, reduce your costs and improve payment times.
The use of 2D barcodes is a best in class method to ensure the highest quality possible for every mail piece. When 2D barcodes are used, the original processing file is sent to a computer on the inserting machine. During processing, the inserting machine will read a barcode on the page and when it does, it will match that barcode to a record in the file to verify each page as it’s processed.
As the mail piece exits the system, an exit scan is performed to verify that every mail piece actually made it through the inserting machine. Reporting is provided to show the sequence of barcodes scanned through the window of the envelopes. By using the 2D barcode, you avoid older more error prone inserting methods such as:
- Manual feeding static and specific number of pages, which is a slow and error prone process.
- Optical Mark Recognition which does not allow for a unique identity for customer’s pages and requires a lot of clear space on a document.
- 3 of 9 or 128 barcodes can get large very quickly the more information they contain and take up space on the page.
Specialized Communications: Certified Mail
Reduce clutter with our online web portal that includes tracking, reports, custom fields, exports and 10 years of data storage. There is no software to download or install and no monthly fee.
- Patented envelope provides professional look and feel for your critical communication.
- No Green Cards to buy, manually fill out, or file and store.
- No hidden or setup fees.
- Online mail tracking with receipt signature.
- Batch upload a data set and automatically batch print your documents.