In today’s world, everyone wants choices, they want information and they want it fast and in a variety of ways. Studies have shown that companies can build customer loyalty by giving them choices in how they receive their communications.
These modern communication options are available to you and they don’t require changes to your existing system or a large upfront investment. They are simple and easy to implement without a big commitment from your staff.
Our powerful communication engine gives your customers the ability to self-enroll and choose their desired method of communication. Traditional printed statements, SMS Text, IVR options, HTML customizable email and online payments via web or text are available.
- Push eStatements delivered as an attachment
- Pull eStatements delivered via a email web link
- All eStatements match 100% the look of the printed pieces – great not only for your customers but for your customer service rep’s when taking calls from customers who have questions about their bills
- eStatement video and banner ads
- Onsert statement messages with clickable links
SMS is the fastest, most reliable way to reach anyone, anywhere in the world at any time. It’s immediate, interactive and intimate, which is why it works so well for businesses of all sizes. Our solution goes beyond SMS and includes Mobile eStatements. These special critical documents are displayed in a way that enables auto rotate and resize based on movements of the device by the end-user. With a mobile phone or tablet, your customers can register for an account, login to view statements, view onsert and insert marketing messages and make payments.
Mobile Statistics & Use Cases
- 90% of text messages are read within three minutes of being received.
- Common ways to use text messages are:
- Your bill from ABC company is $xxx Please reply P to pay
- You have an appointment at
- You have important mail in your mailbox today, confirm you received by replying C
IVR (Interactive Voice Response) is another channel to reach customers and collect their payments. Both inbound and outbound functionality is supported. Additional features are:
- We create and deploy custom phone messaging campaigns
- Customize end user responses to generate secondary events
- Follow-up messages can be deployed based on initial user response
- Initiate bill payment for users